Wednesday 19 September 2012

Grietfest 2012


Grietfest 2012 took place on the 15th of September, an annual event that out does the rest of SA! I must say this was probably the coolest party I have been to yet! The occasion was perfect to the "tea" everybody played their part including the weather.

Griet had already started at around 1:30 in the afternoon, but I only arrived at 7pm. My late arrival was mainly for the performance of Haezer (international DJ).
Knowing how amazing the turn out would be, I would have arrived at 12 to be the first inline.

Rocking performances from local DJ's and the foreign ones were outstanding. The talent not only from the DJ's showed but the ladies honestly delivered! Caravan's as V.I.P booths having 30 people squashed inside was EPIC!

Having four different dance floors and several different music genres was also the multi-cultural  experience.
Dress code also wasn't an issue as I saw some real characters. Even a Hyde look a like from that 70's show and many MK personal.

For all those people who missed out SHAME ON YOU!
Get your ticket for next year because its going to be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment